My Seven Keys To Success
I like to be able to follow a procedure, a set of steps, or I love to find helpful tips to achieve my desired outcome. I like things mapped out for me in dot points, or short sub-headings - that is how i learn best.
So i have come up with my own steps for students and families to follow to help us all to continue to be wonderful piano families
Here are my 7 Keys To Success –
* Always believe in yourself and have a good attitude
* Bring music into your home to share with family and friends
* Come together as a community for group learning and performance
* Devote time to piano practice, create weekly goals and enjoy your progress
* Every new skill, new song and next level is an opportunity to achieve.
* Fun with games, theory, aural and general knowledge to learn new aspects of music
* Grow into a beautiful piano student by following these steps and discover your full potential
Each one starts with a music letter of the music alphabet - Easy !!
At the end of every term we review these keys and I ask students what key they achieved and what key they need to work towards.
My favourite key is ""A"
Always believe in yourself and have a good attitude